White Men’s Caucus | September 14-17, 2020
The Caucus is an immersive 3.5 day residential program for up to 18 white men. Ideally, a work group. Included are a Workbook, Leadership Field Guide and a personal action plan to integrate new leadership skills and behaviors into the workplace. The focus of the White Men’s Caucus is to assist white men in becoming full diversity partners within their organizations. It acts to raise awareness and understanding among white men so that they can actively participate in creating more inclusive working environments. This intensive learning process assists men in understanding not only the moral imperative, but also the bottom line value of an inclusive organizational culture.
- Gain a systemic perspective and understanding of the costs of racism, sexism, heterosexism, oppression and unexamined privilege
- Recognize themselves as individuals and as members of the white male group
- Become a more committed and active partner in diversity efforts
- Learn to create supportive systems that enhance learning and inclusion
- Develop specific personal and professional action plans
Tuition: $3,000 | Lodging & Meals: $1,500 | TOTAL: $4,500